Tata Trusts invite applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India for the above mentioned scholarship. The application forms will be available online from November 19, 2018 till December 28, 2018.
For more information, and to apply please click here
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-66657172/7198/7447.
Information and Instructions
1) The scholarship is applicable for the current academic year 2018-2019 and covers only the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the institute / university.
2) Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear / illegible / manipulated documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
3) Shortlisted Master’s candidates may be called for an interview to be conducted in person at Mumbai or through Skype. (Please create a Skype id, if you do not have one.)
4) Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
5) Percentage or CGPA mentioned in the respective column indicates the eligibility for applying.
6) The Trusts office’s decision on the award of scholarships is final. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
7) Tata Trusts do not have any intermediaries / agents. Candidates are advised to beware of such individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant, if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, candidates are requested to bring the matter immediately to the notice of the Tata Trusts office.
Streams to be considered: Bachelors
|Sr.no||Streams||Percentage or CGPA|
|1)||Bachelor of Homeopathy||65|
|2)||Bachelor of Nursing||70|
|3)||Bachelor of Dentistry||70|
|4)||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||70|
|5)||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||70|
|6)||Bachelors of Physiotherapy||70|
|8)||Bachelor of Pharmacy||75 or 8.0|
Streams to be considered: Masters
|Sr.no||Streams||Sub stream (if any)||Eligible Percentage
|9)||M.Sc. in Biotechnology||65|
|10)||M.Sc. in Microbiology||65|
|11)||Master of Occupational Therapy||70|
|12)||Master of Nursing||70|
|13)||Master of Dentistry||Graduation = 70|
|14)||Master of Physiotherapy||70|
|15)||Master of Homeopathy||Graduation = 70|
|16)||PHARMACY||75 or 8.0|
|M.Sc.||Drug Delivery Technology|
|Pharm.D||Drug Regulatory Affairs|
|Herbal Rug Technology|
|Medicinal Natural Products|
|Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry|
|Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance|
|Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry|
|Pharmacology & Clinical Research|
|Pharmacology & Toxicology|
|Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine|
|Quality Assurance & Technique|
|17)||MD (Doctor of Medicine)||Graduation = 70|
|Dermatology & Venerology|
|Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|Social & Preventive Medicine|
|Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases|
|18)||MS (Master of Surgery)||Graduation = 70|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|19)||DM (Doctor Of Medicine)||Graduation = 70|
|20)||M Ch (Master of Chirurgical)||Graduation = 70|
|Cardio Thoracic Surgery|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery|
|Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery|